Latest signature models from the Modern Manufactory by MYKITA.
Since the launch of the brand in 2003, MYKITA has been challenging norms and creating new aesthetic im- pulses within eyewear. In that time, certain models have become particularly representative of the progressive design philosophy at the Modern Manufactory. With a directional yet timeless aesthetic, these refined product designs showcase the characteristic restraint and modernity that MYKITA is known for.
- Clean, functional design with timeless aesthetic
- Signature MYKITA design elements, e.g. spiral hinge, elegant material connections (LITE Acetate Front), PVD coating, bicolour lacquers
- Lightweight, resilient, highly adaptable to individual facial features
- Sunglasses with POLARIZED PRO lenses
- Handcrafted quality – eyewear is handmade at the MYKITA HAUS in Berlin.
Find out more about the current Mykita Kollektion.
Brand Profile at SPECTR.
Don’t forget to check out FAVR for a fine selection of Sunnies and Glasses.
Sunglass models continue the understated, functional tradition of the NO1 collection while signalling a fresh, sporty direction – the POLARIZED PRO lenses, including two new colour options, confirm this high-performance aesthetic.
With a youthful, unisex appeal, sunglasses JULIAN along with optical models ALMETA and LARSSON from the LITE collection epitomise the reduced MYKITA design aesthetic: perfectly balanced panto styles with refined bicolour options and expres- sive details like the double bridge on ALMETA.
LITE optical model STINE stands for the fun, playful side of MYKITA design, as well as the sophistication of the colour composition and surface treatments. Sunnies such as BORGA are the archetypes of the brand’s signature acetate front frames from the LITE collection.