Through the urban jungle with ad lib
ad lib is the young and dynamic eyewear brand under the CHARMANT umbrella that achieves a unique balance between Japanese technology and European design. The brand name sums up the mission: AD LIB is short for the Latin phrase “ad libitum”, which is expressed through eyewear designs characterized by a sense of feeling, spontaneity and free will.
The brand’s designers draw inspiration from urban life, fashion, art and sports. The results are eyewear frames that are purpose-built for city life. What’s more, the dynamic colorways allow wearers to face the urban jungle in a hip and cosmopolitan style.
With their extraordinary form language as well as retro influences and gradient coloring in minimalist designs, the AD LIB collection represents that certain city feeling together with its own characteristic brand DNA.
Here are the models pictures from Left to Right:
- This men’s model is a reinterpretation of 1970s trends.
- The vintage stripe design on the temples is a true standout.
- Inspired by fashion, colors, and sports this frame represents dynamic and freedom.
- Modern square look crafted from premium titanium with vivid color accents for urban gentlemen.
- Highest comfort of wear thanks to almost weightless titanium elements in this feminine style.
- Dazzles with on-trend colorways and striking contrasts on front and temples.
- Titanium full frame with rounded silhouette for women who want that city feeling.
- Flexible beta titanium temples contrast exquisitely with the front section.
Find out more here: https://www.charmant.com/de/home/
Sexy frames for your eyes only are on FAVR! Find your favourite now!