Wanted: Content Creator
With a German and an English edition, SPECTR is a globally recognised print- and online magazine in the field of high-quality eyewear fashion. Premium eyewear labels are positioned in our media. Our focus is on the fashionable staging of the products and we design our media, especially the print magazine, with a lot of love and passion. We would also like our new employee to show this commitment to his or her work.
We are looking for a committed, pro-active employee on a full-time basis.
The tasks include:
* Support with magazine planning
* Creation of editorial articles for print and online
* Support for photo and film productions (organisation, casting, booking, production)
* General organizational activities
* Handling of products, contact to brands and photographers
What we are looking for
* Pro-active work and a positive, friendly attitude
* Absolute text security in German language with modern writing style. Unconventional, but professional is desired.
* Very good knowledge of English
* Fashion sense and an eye for the good picture
* Advanced computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet). Knowledge of Photoshop is also desirable.
Due to SPECTR’s exposed position as a high-quality, modern medium, the applicant should fit in well with this product.
Our office is located in the Belgian Quarter, our photo studio in Ehrenfeld. Both locations offer a pleasant working atmosphere in the most attractive areas of Cologne.
It would be desirable to start work on 01.06.2019.
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “content creator”